LentiFlash™: An RNA delivery lentiviral particle
LentiFlash™, a new non-integrative lentiviral particle dedicated to cell and gene therapy applications, allows:
- A safe and efficient non-viral RNA delivery
- A short-term expression of your sequence of interest without retro-transcription nor integration
- A transient RNA expression without genomic trace
A safe and efficient RNA delivery into primary and stem cells
LentiFlash™ particles are VSV-G pseudotyped and highly purified. These two criteria make LentiFlash™ very efficient for the transfer of biologically active RNAs into various cell types including immortalized, primary and stem cells. LentiFlash™ does not require any selection process and preserves the original cell phenotype, proliferation and viability.
A transient and short-term expression:
LentiFlash™ delivers mRNA directly into the cytoplasm leading to a high, transient and short-term expression (4h post-transduction) of your sequence of interest. These assets make LentiFlash™ particularly suitable to carry CRISPR-Cas9 into any cell type while preserving their original cell phenotype and viability.
An RNA-delivery system based on a bacteriophage coat protein
LentiFlash™ is an RNA delivery system based on a bacteriophage Coat protein-lentivirus chimeras. It has been constructed by exploiting a bacteriophage Coat protein and its cognate 19-nt stem loop instead of the natural lentiviral Psi packaging sequence to achieve mRNA packaging into the lentiviral vectors.
Applications in gene editing and cell therapy
High and short-term expression of the transferred RNA is of great value for genome engineering, vaccination and immunotherapy. The encapsidation capacity of 10kb of the RNAs is extremely valuable when seeking editing or reprogramming functions, especially if a combination of gene products is required. Learn more about:
Three formats of LentiFlash™ are available:
- Custom LentiFlash™: RNA delivery in hard to transfect cells without cytotoxicity made custom with your sequence for your model
- Ready-to-use LentiFlash™: discover our range of ready-to-use LentiFlash™ particles carrying fluorescent reporters, bioluminescent reporters or gene editing proteins
- Plasmid expression retrovirus like particles (RLP): Do it yourself. Order our RLP plasmid vector to make your own non integrating lentiviral particles in your lab.
To learn more about this new technology read our article on Nature publishing group.