Our team on-site:
- Christine Duthoit, in vivo Engineering Manager
- Marlayna Sterner, Sales Engineer
Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com to schedule a meeting with our team before the event.
Main immune-oncologic themes of the event:
• Discovery of Immuno-Oncology Therapies
• Preclinical Development
• Translational Immuno-Oncology
• Precision Medicine and Personalised Therapy
• Genomics in Cancer Immunotherapy
• Immuno-Oncology Clinical Research and Clinical Trials
The 4th Annual Advances in Immuno-Oncology UK Congress has been created to give a comprehensive look at immuno-oncology drug development from early discovery to clinical applications, featuring key therapeutic strategies such as T-cell therapies, adoptive cell transfer, checkpoint inhibitors and oncolytic viral therapies. Benefit further from case studies on the delivery of personalized immuno-therapy and genomic approaches, as well as formulation and CMC considerations.
To learn more about this event please click here.