Flash Therapeutics, a merging of Vectalys & FlashCell
Flash Therapeutics has been created in 2018 through the merger of FlashCell, a company developing LentiFlash®, based RNA therapeutics; and Vectalys, a leading 13 years old lentiviral vector manufacturer.
Flash Therapeutics is advancing two business lines:
- Therapeutic development based on LentiFlash®, with internal programs ;
- Development and manufacturing support to company, worldwide, pursuing lentiviral delivered strategies through the Vectalys’ lentiviral platform.
Flash Therapeutics combines Vectalys’ & FlashCell’s skills and assets:
- Founded as a result of the technology and know-how accumulated over 13 years at Vectalys, Flash Therapeutics is the merging of Vectalys & FlashCell skills and assets including the manufacturing platform and the LentiFlash® new concept RNA delivery technology.
- Flash Therapeutics completes Vectalys lentiviral-based research & bio production capabilities currently dedicated to discovery and preclinical uses with a GMP manufacturing platform dedicated to clinical use.
- The lentiviral and the LentiFlash® delivery tools used in our research programs have been designed and manufactured using Vectalys’ cutting-edge proprietary platform that has been validated through strong preclinical testing on stem and primary cells.
- Vectalys, as the manufacturing platform of Flash Therapeutics, is engaged in a GMP lentiviral particle program that will be fully operational at the beginning in 2019 in scalable GMP facilities through a signed, three-year partnership with Hospital Saint-Louis, Lariboisière, Fernand Widal (Assistance Public Hospitals of Paris AP-HP) to develop and produce gene and cell therapy drugs.
To learn more about Flash Therapeutics, please click on the following link: http://www.flashtherapeutics.com